Hi ‘Donna,
Well, I’m pretty sure Prime and Hulu offer free trials. So perhaps the best way
to go is to sign up for both and see who’s programming you might like the best.
I would be shocked if Prime wasn’t fully accessible. I’m not entirely sure
about Hulu, and Prime does have more original programming also more described
program. They do have some older shows. Hulu probably has more older shows.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com