It is quite likely that “Hand Off” is appropriately configured in Settings.
But, there are times when the handshake between devices is interrupted and this
incredibly useful feature fails to work.  It has happened to me while updating
a note via my Mac Mini; then when I open the file on my iPhone the copy there
has not been updated.

Typically, rebooting the lagging device corrects the issue.

NOTE: By “lagging device,” I mean the device where the updates have not been
made and “Hand-Off” should have furnished said updates.

- Bill from Ino, Wisconsin
- “Dear Optimist, Pecimist and Realist”
- “While you were arguing over whether the glass was half full or half empty, I
drank it.”
- Signed, The Opportunist