From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Jess
Sent: Sunday, 14 February 2010 10:08 a.m.
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: How to set up Microsoft Exchange email in IPhone?

Can someone guide me on how to set up an email account that uses Exchange on
the IPhone? My college email uses this, and their website is just not
efficient. I'd rather be able to send email straight from the IPhone's mail
program, or better yet, the mail app from the Mac instead of having to go
through the website.
Thanks
Jes