From: 'Donna Goodin' via MacVisionaries <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: 30 August 2019 19:44
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Training for Word

Hi Hem,

I write and teach literature as well, so it sounds like our needs are probably
pretty similar.  I have had no issues with Pages.  I switch back and forth
between Word and Pages frequently.

As for Scrivener, I never really got into using it.  I can say that I found it
to be quite accessible, though, so if you like its features, it's well worth
taking the time to learn the app.  Sorry I can't be more helpful than that.
Best,
Donna

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com