On balance, I also prefer touch ID. But there are certainly times when it does
not work, and if I lived in a cold climate, I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t like it
at all compared to Face ID.
I can do the home jesters as well. But I too prefer the home button. I have an
iPhone XR and an older 7+. I love the battery life on the XR. That’s one reason
I would never have bought an eight. If they do go back to having touch ID and
face ID, that would be the best of both worlds. So one can hope that the
scenario that they might be coming out with an in screen sensor next year
actually comes true.
The home button isn’t coming back though.

Sent from my iPhone

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/B6068840-2BFF-4759-A082-EA33323C2682%40gmail.com.