From: 'Tim Kilburn' via MacVisionaries <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, 13 September 2019 5:18 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: G Suite usability

Hi,

On the Mac, I use it daily.  Different aspects are more accessible than others.
 I usually use a combination of Safari and Chrome and a combination of VO and
ChromeVox.  You can also use G Suite apps and services in iOS and the soon to
be iPadOS.  Again, some things are easier in one platform vs the other.  For
example, some Google expandable menus work better in Chrome with CV, yet VO is
faster and handles some other aspects of the browser experience better.  Sorry
for being somewhat vague.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Apple Teacher
(with Swift Playgrounds Recognition)
Jamf Certified Associate
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

On Sep 12, 2019, at 00:07, Simon A Fogarty