From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Mike Pedersen
Sent: Wednesday, 17 February 2010 9:02 a.m.
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Virtualbox 3.1.4 released without VO working

Hello Chris, I believe the problem is that  virtualbox relies very heavily
on the QT toolkit  which is an accessibility train reck  on multiple
platforms.  I know this is at least the case from my time working on
OpenSolaris and Linux.  They may be using a different toolkit on the Mac but
I don't think so.

Mike

On Feb 16, 2010, at 11:41 AM, Chris Blouch wrote:

> It was problematic before but now I can't even get to the window chrome or
even VO-M to hit the menus. At least there is still the command-line
interface but how did they stop VO in its tracks for standard UI elements?