I got a reply from Apple accessibility about the adjustable index, but it
didn’t make any sense. They said that indexes have an alphabet on the left-hand
side. Well, I know that. Except this one doesn’t seem too, or at least I can’t
find it. Then they said something confusing about an adjustable index, and said
I could make a screenshot. Why the heck would I want to make a screenshot?
Anyway, maybe I will end up calling them and seeing if somebody can log into my
phone and show me how to actually use this thing. The response was certainly
not useful, although I’m sure they meant well.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com