Certainly to Amazon. I’m not sure if it’s them or if it is the companies
concerned. Since Netflix in particular used not to have this problem, I’m
thinking it’s on Amazon. But I really don’t know. I know lots of people have
told Amazon they don’t like it, to no avail.

Sent from my iPhone

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/DE2AFFE2-D7CD-427E-834A-4A8D19B4163F%40gmail.com.