What distros do you know of that have ready to go images for Vmware?

Tom

From: 'Jason White' via MacVisionaries <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2020 8:09 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Vmware Fusion with Linux machines

It would probably be better to download an already prepared virtual machine
image than to use the installer from an ISO 9960 file.

Then install the screen reader.

Other people have been encountering problems with Speakup and recent kernels
I’m not aware of a solution. My own pragmatic response, some time ago, was to
move beyond Speakup by switching to Fenrir.