Yes you can.

I use an application called YouTube to MP3 Converter, from Media Human.  The
basic version is free and is available for both MacOS and Windows.
I have used it to convert YouTube content to both MP3 and M4A formats.

Check it out at the link below:

https://www.mediahuman.com/youtube-to-mp3-converter/
<https://www.mediahuman.com/youtube-to-mp3-converter/>

HTH