Hi all,
I know this question has been asked before and I’ll try and keep the answer
this time. I know how to select all by command A and copy with cmd C and so on,
but I’ve just copied the body of an email into another email and I want to
delete all of the footers and header, short of deleting it letter by letter how
do I select all of the text after the curser so I can delete in one go?
Thanks
Petrus
Sent from Petrus' MacBook

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/D54C706D-254C-43A4-B6F7-A362324723B7%40gmail.com.