Jonathen Mosen is offering a free audio book about using Zoom with
screen readers. His setup uses JFW, but also IOS and Voice Dream. Here's
the link:

https://mosen.org/zoom/

Zoom is considered one of the more accessible teleconference platforms
out there. And, they have a corporate policy supporting accessibility
that's been in place for some time. Read about that here:

https://zoom.us/accessibility#nested

Best,

Janina

--