From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of Petrus Tuerlings
Sent: Thursday, 9 April 2020 12:35 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Installing Zoom on the Mac

Thanks Simon,
We got it sorted and had our Zoom meeting this morning.

On 8/04/2020, at 18:58, Simon A Fogarty
<si...@blinky-net.com<mailto:si...@blinky-net.com>> wrote:

Hi Petrus,

You / your wife should be able to see an item pop up in the top right corner of
the screen I think it says allow.

Or under system preferences,
Security / privacy
Under the general tab
Unlock it and click allow.

I’m guessing I’m late in the reply but it should come back to you quickly when
you try it.