Hello Mr. Carlson, yes that is correct let me explain. When you have office 365
you have the choice of either using the web version of an application or the
version of the application that you actually install. Or at least that’s the
way it was initially. These days I believe it is only the application install.
The difference they were blind users is huge. If you use the web version of the
application a screen reader can’t figure out where exact because it’s all based
on a webpage. If it’s on the computer, then of course the screenreader is based
on what’s presented to it locally. So to some of my answers yes I use a local
version of the application but the subscription really is to office 365. I have
the five device pack. That means that I can use Windows, Mac, a tablet if I
wish, and even a smart phone if I wish. Because all of those devices are
natively covered by my subscription. However I believe the tablet and the phone
are restricted to the web version not the installed version. Now that I think
about it, the phone does use and version meant for the phone. But I think the
tablet version is  indeed a webpage. All versions have the account pain. It
basically shows the fact that you are using one seat of the license. I hope
this clarification, and explanation helps?

 And closing I’ve been using office three $0.65 late 2015.

Sincerely Maurice Mines.

> On Apr 9, 2020, at 19:06, Dave Carlson <dgcarl...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> Morris,
> You say your version is not the on line version? So you mean you are not
> using Office 365?
>

> Dave Carlson
> Pioneer, Farfar, Oregonian, Woodworker, Engineer, and Musician

> list.

> caraqu...@caraquinn.com

> ---
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/E84A2D59-F2EB-46F0-9FB3-F526D9F5391A%40sbcglobal.net