Ok here is what I did this morning. After changing status of a TV show episode in the Mac TV app, I closed the app then opened it again. The status change I made did not stick.

Then I looked at the database files in the iTunes Media folder. None of the date stamps have changed since October, about the time I did the clean install of Catalina. So it isn't the ATV.

From E.T.'s Keyboard...
   ancient.ali...@icloud.com
Many believe that we have been visited
in the past. What if it were true?