I would discourage “less secure mode” unless you know for sure that you are on
a system that is not supported by modern security protocols. For that matter, I
thought these errors were occurring in the Browser and not in Mail.
This is definately a failure of some kind with the SSL handshakes, but it could
be a loss of root certificates (very unlikely), or a badly formed proxy in the
home or local ISP.
If indeed this is a  an issue while browsing I would suggest using Google
Chrome or if you have sighted help Firefox I believe both have their own caches
of the root certificate public key. In the current climate of staying at home,
I’m not sure how one could test some kind of Man in the Middle type attack.
Really wish this was the clock problem, that would be easier.

> On May 7, 2020, at 11:36 PM, PRAMIT BHARGAVA <pramit.vis...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Ramy,
>
> On both the Mac and iPhone, make sure that date and time is correct.
>
> Now on iPhone navigate to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Select Gmail >
> Select Account (at the top) > Advanced > Under "Incoming Settings"  Turn OFF
> "Use SSL" and then Turn it back ON.
>
> Also, clear the browser history of your safari browser on Mac and log in to
> Google Account and from Security turn On "less secured app access".
>
> This will sort the issue that you're currently facing.
>
> Hope this helps
>
> Pramit
>
> ‪On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 5:39 PM ‫Ramy Moustafa Saber رامي مصطفى صابر‬‎
> <ramy.moustaf...@gmail.com <mailto:ramy.moustaf...@gmail.com>> wrote:‬
> Hi all:
>
> From about 2 weeks, i start Receiving strange notifications on My Iphone and
> Mac,
> on Iphone , i got a screen like:
> The identity of Google.com <http://google.com/> can not be verified, and it
> asked me to press cancel or details, and when i press details, i found
> another details, then a certificate details, and that is it,
> I got this screen for google, outlook 365, freedomscientific, and more. what
> is it?
> On mac, when visiting a site from safari, i got a message:
> THis site is tried to steal your information, and this browsing is not
> private, it did not allow  me to visit this site,
> Am afraid is someone is tring to steal my data or what?
> THnaks

> list.

> mk...@ucla.edu <mailto:mk...@ucla.edu> and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can
> reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com <mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com>