Hi,

That’s interesting Anders.  It certainly shoulnd’t normally be using that much
juice in that short of time with the use-case you’ve mentioned. I use my XS for
work and personal activities throughout the day and have anywhere from 35% to
less than 10% by bedtime.  My XS is also about 18 months old.  Try going into
Settings, Battery, swipe through the items on that screen and see if there’s
any indication of what is doing the draining.  Usually, it will default to the
last 24 hours.  You can swipe through those and down near the bottom of all the
items, it will be able to say what apps or services were affecting battery
life.  I would also change it to “Last 10 Days”, and do the same.  The info
down at the bottom is even more enlightening when looking at it over the long
term as opposed to the 24 hour period.  The XR should have better battery life
than my XS, so this does not sound normal.

Later…

Tim Kilburn
Jamf Certified Tech
Apple Teacher