Ours is a 2018, not sure if anything has changed in the newer model  but I lose
VoiceOver  with bluetooth as well. Unless there is something in the audio
settings in the car we can change. But not really that bothered as my wife
doesn’t like music or audio books while she is driving as it is too
distracting. We’ve done it a few times but she prefers silence.

Sent from Petrus' MacBook

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/71192407-997B-47DD-B9E8-1724B73DAB41%40gmail.com.