I always thought typos was caused by my bad English language skills,

Now I know it’s gremlins
From: 'Tim Kilburn' via MacVisionaries <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, 22 May 2020 11:11 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Convirtió MP3 files

Hi,

Typos are never your fault, it’s those silly gremlins that invade our
computers.  I believe that the app is found on the web.  It was quite a while
ago that I got it, but a Google search hopefully would still find it for you.

Later…

Tim Kilburn
Jamf Certified Tech
Apple Teacher
(with Swift Playgrounds Recognition)
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

On May 21, 2020, at 5:08 PM, Petrus Tuerlings