I’d be very happy to participate in such a gathering, to practice various Zoom
features with the Mac.

Thanks,

Paul

On May 21, 2020, at 19:08, 'Tim Kilburn' via MacVisionaries
<macvisionaries@googlegroups.com<mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>> wrote:

Hi,

I agree.  I find it most distracting in the iPad app for Zoom.  I haven’t found
the option on the Mac version yet, but in the iPad version, you can mute the
chat announcements.  If you wish, and have time, we can set up a Zoom meeting
and practice on some of the features so that we can pretend we’re smarter
during the meetings we host or participate in.

Lots of this is pretty easy for the sighted user, but takes a bit more work for
us.

Later…

Tim Kilburn
Jamf Certified Tech
Apple Teacher
(with Swift Playgrounds Recognition)
Fort McMurray, AB Canada

On May 21, 2020, at 5:05 PM, Julie Rattray