Have them try logging in with the command
ftp://username:passw...@domain name.whatever,

 this should  I would hope help.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Karen Lewellen
Sent: Friday, 12 March 2010 4:03 a.m.
To: list voiceover
Subject: ftp question?

Hi folks,
we may figure it out before this hits the list but just in case.
I have a radio colleague getting audio from my ftp site using safari,
sometimes I have seen this, they cannot even log in.
what is the solution?  permissions or something else?
the audio is on my ftp site, so sending it elsewhere is more trouble then
we want to take.
Thanks,
Karen