No pissing match intended.  I am not trying to bring up un-necessary
complications.  I mention this only because the method you describe does not
work in all situations.  As I said, your own email address is not visible on my
end in the last several post, and this is the case whether or not full header
information is displayed.  Not sure why this is, but I felt it was important to
bring up for those who are less technically minded than you or I.

That’s it, so let's move on.

- Brad -

On May 26, 2020, at 11:20, 'Tim Kilburn' via MacVisionaries