Hi,

I've never had it act like you're explaining.  I've mostly just presented
TextEdit agenda documents or other non-media style sharing.  I have not yet
presented Keynote or other media kinds of presentations.  While attempting to
show my sighted wife or kids something in iMovie, I have had something similar
happen and such when VO was on.  In these cases, I had to turn VO off and the
screen stopped being squirly.  So, basically, I'm not sure why Zoom would be
behaving this way for you even with VO off.  Maybe try making sure that VO is
off before you start the share of the screen.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Jamf Certified Tech
Apple Teacher