Chuck,
"God is not the author of confusion"
KJB

On Wed, 1 Jul 2020, CHUCK REICHEL wrote:

Hi Simon,
OK.
falling your line of thought "ET" should take down his promotion of his religion of
"Ancient Aliens" signature which offends more people than you kids think!.
1984 anybody?
Don't go to this link unless you want to see what is really happening which
threatens our freedom to use our macs in peace!
https://youtu.be/Bl3reGAukig
I dare you guys to look up this guy!
Guys look up   George Soros and how he's  funding antifa & MS 13 to continually
foment the Violence which has nothing to do with Black lives!
Thanks
Chuck

"God does not play dice with the universe"
"Albert Einstein???