I'm not Leavin' this MailingList

At 01:12 PM 7/2/2020, you wrote:
I didn't follow that thread so I'm not leaving. I have my opinions like everybody else but there are plenty of other places to express those.

--
The following information is important for all members of the Mac Visionaries list.

Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at: mk...@ucla.edu and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/F8310578-46EC-42D9-AAE5-8D2184421614%40gmail.com.

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/7.0.1.0.2.20200702153111.051c4188%40comcast.net.