I agree with John here.  Now, if my signature had said something like “Fuck the
left.”, I could understand taking offence.  But, I think we get too offended by
the least little thing these days.  Oh, I need to take back one thing I said
though.  I can, now I think about it, point you to a specific message where
this all started.  I recall that ET took offence to my signature and said so.
I responded and it went from there.  Truth to tell, I tend to be like John and
do not myself take much notice of anybody’s signatures unless a person
expressly wishes me to see it for some reason.  So, how bout we close this now?
 Just a thought.  Oh, look.  I’m not accusing anyone of anything here:  just so
you know.  I sincerely hope this  ends it because I can tell you this much.
Even if I’m further asked about it here, I will say nothing further.

I will never apologize for my Whiteness, my Catholicism or my Southernness

Sent from the first computer with built-in screen reader access for the blind:

Sincerely,

The constantly barefooted Ray

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com