Hi Donna! You don't know what you're missing. It's so nice to walk around
having the watch on your wrist and don't care for the heavy iPhone. The only
problem I have is that when I'm on a call and have turn Bluetooth off on the
iPhone I can get an incoming call on the watch. That is a bit strange I think.

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/12E997BF-1D3F-4A91-9C13-7FEC6C29D74C%40pipkrokodil.se.