Hi,
This works exactly the same way on the Mac. You just touch the key and it
authenticates. I should note this also works on iPhones.
If they have the NFC chip built-in you can just touch them to the back of the
iPhone and touch your finger and it authenticates.
Brett

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/E4F51335-379A-4C6E-8B97-69C9C9D1C238%40brettlewis.us.