Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 07:10:00 -0800 (PST)
From: 'Nisa Lopez' via accessible <accessi...@googlegroups.com>
To: accessible <accessi...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Screen Reader Users in US: participate in an upcoming Google survey!

Hello!

Help shape the future of Google's products! Google is looking for people
who use screen readers to participate in a survey to learn more about how
you use assistive technology. This study will help the Google team better
understand your needs in order to incorporate them into future product
development and updates.

Dates: January 12th -  February 5th

Time: 15-20 minutes

Location: online, complete the survey on your own time

Thanks: $25 gift code

To qualify: You must live in the US and be over the age of 18

If you???re interested in participating, please let us know by filling out
this short form: https://forms.gle/tKZt7FZQRAGQ39rP8. Note that completing
this form is not the survey itself. Once we receive your email, we will
reach out with a unique survey link for you to complete the 15-20 minute
survey that you can take anytime.

Please feel free to pass this email onto anyone you think might be
interested. Email Emma Jackson at p...@google.com with any questions.

Thank you!