No trouble at all with my homePod. I have loved it since I got it. I would
guess it was probably a specific network issue. Mine never has trouble with
that.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director
Mac for the Blind
Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, j...@macfortheblind.com
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL and Trainer

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/57BDC4F1-3C6E-484A-8F66-536B30F18BF9%40gmail.com.