Don’t know what the issue was before, but the iPhone can be on the table, iPad
and Mac in the other room, and I can switch to them without having to touch any
of the devices.  I wish there was a hot key, but going to the terminal and
selecting the device I want to work on is just fine.

Are you good at editing audio or want to learn how? Want to explore all the
options on how to make your recordings for podcasts or other files sound good?
Then audio editing101 is the group for you, join here
audio-editing101+subscr...@groups.io
 <mailto:audio-editing101+subscr...@groups.io>Let’s master editing audio
together!

list.