The only problem with a client like this is that it doesn't work with private
trackers, they heavily restrict what programs can work on there because many of
them do not play nice.

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/DFFDA872-707D-4813-BB38-0FAEF9BF5564%40gmail.com.