Thanks.

I am using the latest version of Big sir.

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of Brad Snyder
Sent: Saturday, May 8, 2021 2:30 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Requesting Mac and VoiceOver Shortcut List and Shortcut Keys for
Checking Battery Status and Getting to the Doc

Rebecca,

You should be able to check battery status in the Menu Extras area.  On my
MacBook Pro, a battery item was there by default.

When using macOS Catalina, and earlier versions of macOS, you can set a
VoiceOver Hotspot that you can use to read the battery status with a VoiceOver
keyboard command by doing the following:

1.  Go to the Menu Extras area, and put VoiceOver focus on the Battery level
item.

2.  Now, Use VO + Shift, and a number on the NumberRow, to set a VoiceOver
Hotspot.

3. Once set, you can press VO + the NumberRow key you selected to read the
battery status.

>From my experience, this does not work when running macOS Big Sur.

HTH.

- Brad -

On May 8, 2021, at 12:46, <skipper8...@gmail.com <mailto:skipper8...@gmail.com>
> <skipper8...@gmail.com <mailto:skipper8...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Hi,

Is there a BRF file with Mac and VoiceOver Shortcut Keys?

What is   the quickest way to get to the Doc and check battery status?

I am new to the Mac.

I memorized command shift a to get to the applications folder, command shift I
to get to iCloud, VO M to get to menues, and interacting.

Thanks.

list.

Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at:
<mailto:mk...@ucla.edu> mk...@ucla.edu and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can
reach Cara at  <mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com> caraqu...@caraquinn.com

 <http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries@googlegroups.com/>
to  <mailto:macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>