From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Matthew Campbell
Sent: Friday, 26 March 2010 11:31 p.m.
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: How do I get 2 Virtual machines to communicate? Please! help!

Hello Simon.
Thanks for your reply.
THey are on the same IP range, I've set up the parent first, In short, I've
done everything you've suggested but there is still no connectivity between
the 2 machines.
I am serious, I have ben trying to do this with 2 netbooks with a cross over
cable connecting the 2 and I can't get them to connect either.
What do you mean by making the child a member of the parent domain? Just so
I'm clear.
The documentation that I am using is the Microsoft textbooks that we were
assigned not sure of the name off hand though.
Thanks again for the suggestions.
Matthew Campbell.