Hi,

I don’t have such issue. I use Terminal and Safari and sometimes Reminders, and
notes for my work. I almost don’t use TextEdit. Sometime I find it buggy and
pages does the job almost all the tie with MS word documents specifically.

I don’t use Activities or different configurations for VoiceOver for different
apps or something like that. I just made Alex suitable enough to handle both
code reading and reading a new topic, … etc. I found the sweet spot where you
don’t need to change much settings for me.

I use late 2016 15” MBP with Mac OS 11.4.

I hope it may help someway in getting a solution. Notify me if I misunderstood
or miss something.

Regards,

Mohamed E. Fayed

list.