Hi,
Try this link for a Mac version of Pontse Media Downloader.
https://www.pontes.ro/en/scripts/#pmd

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com> On
Behalf Of Paul Hopewell
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2021 4:10 PM
To: macvisionaries <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Subject: how to download a youtube video

Hello,
I belong to a philosophy discussion group which meets in our local library.
From time to time we would like to show a philosophy related youtube video in
this location where we have no Internet access.
Can anyone recommend a VO friendly way to download a youtube video to an iPhone
or iPad which we can then play via an appropriate lightning adapter and an HDMI
cable on a TV in the location? We will only need to do this about once every
month or so and hence need a low cost or no cost solution.
I also have an iMac  and if I could download the youtube video to that I could
then move it to the iPhone or iPad. All are running the latest software. Many
thanks for any tips.
Best regards … Paul Hopewell

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com