Same here. I have had no problem using Microsoft Word on my Mac. Definitely not
the same experience as using Word on a Windows PC, but it is very usable and
accessible.

- Brad -

On Feb 5, 2022, at 10:28, 'Jason White' via MacVisionaries
<macvisionaries@googlegroups.com> wrote:

I haven’t had any trouble reading documents in Microsoft Word for Mac under
recent Office 365 releases.

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com> on
behalf of Maurice Mines <maur...@maurice-amines.com>
Date: Saturday, 5February, 2022 at 00:23
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Subject: A question about Microsoft Word for the Mac, is it even remotely
usable with voiceover?

Hello everyone, earlier today I had to attempt to read a document in word that
was being typed by a Nother person, when I went to go attempt to read this
document I could not get the video cursor to focus on the text that actually
appears in the document is there a way to make this easier in other words can I
get to the point that I can actually read the whole document instead of all the
tool and menu bars any thoughts? just be a where I am dictating this to my
phone. Hope everyone is well, and hope everyone can understand this message?

maurice Mines
Maurice mines.
Board member, National Federation of the blind deaf blind division.
Vice president National Federation a of the blind of California Bakersfield
chapter.
Amateur radio call sign kd0iko.
Direct phone number,  661-241-3788

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/FE46680C-AD4D-4EB1-BF1B-E41B77C216E2%40maurice-amines.com.
list.

Your Mac Visionaries list moderator is Mark Taylor. You can reach mark at:
caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/BN7PR16MB3988625B338E8D4E2961B8B4FF2A9%40BN7PR16MB3988.namprd16.prod.outlook.com.

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com