The Mac does have iCloud Relay  available though it is in Beta mode. If you go
under your Apple ID in system Preferences and interact with  the iCloud
Services, you should see the option. I discovered this by accident when looking
for something else entirely different so it’s all good.

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/BBD42B7A-C51A-443E-AE3B-AFD9B0FADEF4%40gmail.com.