Hi folks,
My tony award goal is not quite that simple, ctv.ca requires a subscription, with one of our homemates creating an account so they can watch this as well. because I want everything connected to my mac already, and they will be emailing me a link I intend to create? an apple mail account, and am hope this is still possible.
I have friends who use mac.com addresses and icloud.com ones as well.
so, can I still create a mac.com address, via the mail application on my macbook pro?
Any risks in doing this?
I have zero interest in using gmail for this, and hope the apple mail account will give me a central location for things etc.
Thoughts?
Karen