Hi folks,
Added that to the subject line, given my own mac experiences have produced quite the exchange. My question is about the film Hamilton, which was originally intended for a theatrical release, later sent to Disney plus, and I am told including audio description, much like the live performance does. My question is this, is the film available via an apple platform, with description as well?
what about Disney plus, if anyone here is a member?
Thanks much, we have a local group wanting to introduce the concept to some Canadian Newcomers.
Kare