Olivia

 I would love to hear more about the workings and features of the I-pad if
you could give us all you know and learn over the next few weeks.

 What makes it better than the I-phone?

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of olivia norman
Sent: Tuesday, 6 April 2010 6:22 p.m.
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iPad Question

I love my iPad.  I have the 32 gig WiFi model, thought about 3G, but decided
I didn't really need it because I have the iPhone 3gs.  All iPads come with
VO bult in, as was previously noted.

So far my favorite iPad apps are iBooks, and the iPad versions of keynote,
pages, and numbers.  The iPad also has a significantly better battery life
than my iPhone.

Olivia