Two supervisors in the past week claimed paypal has no accessibility policy..at all. three staff members, two of them supervisors walked the through, but cannot someone help you? over and over again.
To be sure, I doubt they are actually in Canada, but still.
And the one supervisor who thought they could find an accessibility email address, found one, but it blocks incoming mail.
Indeed someone needs to be retrained.