Belated conclusion for this thread: I finally did host a space last night, and
with no problems. I have also
by now been a speaker in a space or two with no problems. I therefore suspect
that the lockup I experienced,
that made me start this thread, was caused either by a fluke or by an
accidental dismissal of me from a space
after I requested to speak. I have not tested being removed from a space yet to
distinguish between the two.

On Mon, Aug 15, 2022 at 02:48:57PM -0500, joseph hudson wrote:
Hi Doug, no I've never seen this but it's somewhat quite interesting. I would
recommend having him trying to host another space, and see how well that goes
again. After you've done all those resets.

--
Doug Lee                 d...@dlee.org                http://www.dlee.org
No one alive is beyond hope; every second of life is a chance.

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/20220906232314.qswakpgbzlspao5y%40mini.home.