Update, I have managed to fix it at least for now. I press and hold on the trackpad and that seems to bring up the login and password field. Also it’s a mix of turning VO on and off again. It works. It’s by no means perfect, hopefuly this gets resolved in a feature update or something. thanks for everyone that helped.

 Violet.
She/her.