I did, it looks like an article I read about a week ago that also said Twitter
updated it’s terms. All I know is that right now, Tweesecake still works and
when I was on Windows TWBlue still did. Maybe they’ll drop tomorrow, maybe they
won’t. Twiter did let me authorize an account the other day on Tweesecake which
surprised me. I’m wondering if there is a difference between apps who have paid
for access to Twitters API. All you can do is enjoy your third-party ap while
it works.

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/64C122F8-82F7-4735-9AFE-59FA488998C6%40gmail.com.