Do you have the latest version of the software, if so, you just need to look
down far enough but they are there all under "Siri".

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud Mac, Xfinity Mobile and Apple TV user

list.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/FE21BA96-6832-4206-98F0-ACB9853E317E%40comcast.net.