I'm shopping for a new pharmacy by month's end. There are several
reasons why I'm not sure I want to go with CVS so am looking at other
options. In particular I'm wondering whether anyone knows whether Amazon
Pharmacy is supporting this kind of functionality? Another choice I see
is Express Scripts. I presume there should be a couple more. Any
pointers much appreciated.

Best,

Janina

--