That’s not true Anders. I used to do this all the time with iOS 15. I’m not saying that 16 is the culprit, but ever since the upgrade to iOS 16, the translation won’t stay on the screen for me to review it. Siri just kicks back out to the listen. Screen erasing the text from the translation.

Sent from my IPhone