Thanks, Anders. There's no particular rush. I am also willing to hack at
figuring it all out. It just seems a tutorial or documentation would
make things smoother.

An example ...

I've found that I can advance into a large (more than an hour) video to
the point I want to make the start point of my clip, but the increments
are quite small, so that it takes many, many keystrokes to get to the
right spot. Once there, I've not figured out how to lock myself to that
spot, or to create a marker there that I could use to get back to that
spot quickly. For some reason it's very easy to make a mistake while
hacking and find myself back at the beginning. Given the small
time increments I've discovered so far, that's rather discouraging.

Janina

--

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/macvisionaries/ZCrDMRwTFKRYrU9J%40rednote.net.